Tips To Know Before You Go To A Bridal Expo or Bridal Show:
1. Create a Wedding Email Address. A wedding email address will help you keep all of your wedding planning information together in one account.
2. RSVP or Pre-Register For The Show EARLY! By pre-registering or buying tickets online, you save time getting into the show. Just like a wedding, bridal shows, need to know an approximate count of attendees to plan for the amount of cake needed for tasting, door prizes, swag bags, magazines, and samples.
3. Wear Comfortable Shoes. From boutique bridal shows to large wedding convention expos, you will be on your feet for most of the time and generally covering a lot of ground, so wear comfortable shoes.
4. Eat a Good Breakfast. You will need all the energy you can muster to meet all of those wedding professionals all in one place. The last thing you want getting in the way is a grumbling stomach.
5, Grooms Are Encouraged To Attend. A Wedding Expo goes by many names including "Bridal Show, "Bridal Expo", "Bridal Faire", and "Wedding Show". Most of these names contain the word "bride" and none say "Groom". For that reason many grooms feel that it is not an event for them, but indeed it is. The groom can help the bride make about decisions about wedding services such as invitations and flowers as well as check out "manly" wedding services such as tuxedos, djs, honeymoon destinations and photography.
6. Bring Labels. Most exhibiting companies have enter to win contests or show specials at their booths. By having pre-printed labels with your name, wedding date and contact info you can enter quickly. Printed labels also help you to provide your information to companies that you are interested in.
7. Take Notes and Pictures. Bridal shows can be overwhelming, especially when you are just starting out. You want to remember who you spoke with and whose services impressed you even if you are not ready to book right away. Most exhibitors are happy for you to take photos of their service, but it is always nice to ask. Remember, if your notes or photos aren't clear, you can always follow up with the bridal show company to ask about their exhibitors. The more information you have, the easier it is to put you in contact with that company.
8. Keep an Open Mind. Have a budget in mind as well as the types of services that you rer looking for. Be prepared, however, to see ideas, services and wedding day inspirations that you had not thought of (the wedding industry is an ever-creative bunch always coming up with something exciting and new.) Take the time to check out these services to see if they would be something to incorporate in your special day.
9. Follow Up With Companies You Like. Wedding Professionals at wedding shows are actively out there exhibiting their service and style to personally meet brides and ultimately book weddings. They are confident in their customer service and product so rather than just relying on a website or stylized photos, they are there to speak with brides in person. They want to help you achieve your dream wedding by providing a quality service. Because of this, their calendars book up quickly, so if you speak with someone that you are interested in, be sure to follow up with them after the show to schedule an appointment for more information or to secure your date.
10. Check the Event You Want To Attend. Not all bridal shows are created equal so take the time to research where the show is being held (location is generally a good reflection of a show.) Check out the bridal show producer's website, videos and social networking sites to see photos from past events. Feel free to email or call the company producing the show to ask questions. Experienced bridal show producers value the brides attending their events and are happy to speak with you.
11. Enter to Win! Wedding professionals provide real prizes which are generally geared around weddings (perfect for you) so definitely enter to win! At bridal shows the saying is "few will enter, many will win!"
12. Have Fun! Extend the joy and excitement of your wedding day by enjoying the wedding planning process. Be queen for the ay as a V.I.B.- Very Important Bride, attending a bridal show where every exhibitor is interested in knowing about your day including wedding colors, wedding date, engagement and wedding party. Take the time to talk about your plans and enjoy and savor your upcoming day.
#SwiftColesHistoricHome #SwiftColesBridalExpo #SwiftColesWedding #WeddingExpo #BridalShow #TipsandTricks #BridalTips #WeddingTips #WeddingTipsandTricks